Winter Holiday Market
Saturday, December 10th | 12-5pm
& Sunday, December 11th | 12-5pm
Bundle up for a fun indoor/outdoor holiday shopping experience at the farm!
*PARKING IS LIMITED! PLEASE RSVP BELOW!*
Shop for farm-made gifts and visit the animals while you’re here! We’ll have a bonfire going with warm drinks available. BYOM — Bring Your Own Mug!
Gifts for sale include…
• Calypso Wool Handspun Yarn
• Knitting Kits
• Wool for felting and other wool crafts
• Craft Kits for Kids!
• Hand-Forged Items (hooks, spatulas, fire pokers, bottle openers, etc!)
• Handmade Wooden Bowls
• Holiday Cards
• Prints & Posters
• Hand-Knit Items (hats, cowls, etc.)
• Dried Herb Salts & Herbal Teas
• Dried Flower Wreaths & Bouquets
• Natural Dyeing Kits
… and maybe more!!
ALL sales support Calypso’s education programs and community food relief efforts!
RSVP for PARKING: parking at the farm during winter is limited, so we’re scheduling time slots to ensure everyone can park safely!